Home Health Fire at Laundry room of Botshabelo District Hospital quickly contained

Fire at Laundry room of Botshabelo District Hospital quickly contained

by Editor
Fire at Laundry room of Botshabelo District Hospital quickly contained Free State Department of Health has confirmed that one of the machines at the Laundry of Botshabelo District Hospital burst and caught fire. “The situation was brought under control to curb it from causing further damage. Although the Fire was quickly brought under control, it is anticipated from the early assessments that the damage might be severe“ said , Mondli Mvambi, Spokesperson, Free State Department of Health “No persons were injured and further assessments will be done by the Technical Services Department to ascertain the extent and cost of the damages. “ Mondli says further updates will be communicated when all assessments are finalized.

Free State Department of Health has confirmed one of the machines at the Laundry of Botshabelo District Hospital burst and caught fire on Sunday, 02 January 2022.

“The situation was brought under control to curb it from causing further damage. Although the Fire was quickly brought under control, it is anticipated from the early assessments that the damage might be severe“ said , Mondli Mvambi, Spokesperson, Free State Department of Health

“No persons were injured and further assessments will be done by the Technical Services Department to ascertain the extent and cost of the damages. “

Mondli says further updates will be communicated when all assessments are finalized.

Fire at Laundry room of Botshabelo District Hospital quickly contained Free State Department of Health has confirmed that one of the machines at the Laundry of Botshabelo District Hospital burst and caught fire. “The situation was brought under control to curb it from causing further damage. Although the Fire was quickly brought under control, it is anticipated from the early assessments that the damage might be severe“ said , Mondli Mvambi, Spokesperson, Free State Department of Health “No persons were injured and further assessments will be done by the Technical Services Department to ascertain the extent and cost of the damages. “ Mondli says further updates will be communicated when all assessments are finalized.
Fire at Laundry room of Botshabelo District Hospital quickly contained

DO YOU HAVE A NEWS STORY OR AN OPINION FOR CENTRAL NEWS: E-mail us : newsroom@centralnews.co.za or Whatsapp us on 083 398 9119 

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept